Tuesday 23 September 2014

Lover Lovers

















Hey hey! So I went well and truly overboard uploading pics today, but it's been a while since I've been on here and I got excited! I'm obsessed with my new One Teaspoon Lovers (note I would consider myself to be a size 10/28 usually but I went right down to a 25 on these and I think I could have gotten away with a 24 if they had have been there, so they run real big) and I teamed them with my amazing Spell duster and Midnight Eagle tee via Lexi and Roy. I can never get enough of boots so I threw on my vintage cowboy babies that you may have seen before! It has been a busy few weeks for me starting work but I'm so glad I've got the opportunity to come back home and have a couple of relaxing days. I love doing my blog as a creative outlet for myself, but I would like to thank anyone who has or is stopping by to have a look! Not sure when I will be back here next for some more frolicking in the garden, but keep your eyes peeled :D

Love and light
Kath







No comments:

Post a Comment