Monday 29 December 2014

Little Lavender Love



















Hi babes!
This will probably be my last post for 2014 so I am feeling a little nostalgic. This is the insane Spell dress I wore on Christmas (helped to cover my tatts in front of my nanna hehehe) as always care of the wonderful Lexi from Lexi and Roy  Along with my fave grey boots I threw on some lippie which made me feel a bit girlier than usual! Following on from my little giveaway of two $50 vouchers (thanks everyone who got involved!) I won a $100 Spell gift voucher, the good karma came back to me! Yet to spend that.. Only a couple of weeks until my Byron/Malaysia adventure and I'm looking forward to lots of adventures in 2015. Made a pact with myself that I'll be moving back east again so we'll see how that plays out! I've learnt a lot of lessons about myself this year, sometimes it has been awful hard. But I've learnt that I can keep going when I thought I couldn't, and I'm really glad that I took the step to start my blog. Even if nobody reads it in the end, I've been able to express myself and my favorite outfits and what more could I ask for! Wishing everyone a safe and happy start to the new year :D 
Lots of love
Kath 



















No comments:

Post a Comment