Tuesday 2 December 2014

Seadreamer Summer








Uhh ohhh pity about that wedgie -_-






Oh heeeeyy
I have had this insane Seadreamer the Label  playsuit in my hot little hands for a while now, and we all know how much I love a good playsuit, but it has taken me forever and a day to post about it. So finally I have! I picked this baby up from Lexi and Roy and I wanted every single other piece there too, not even kidding.So easy to throw on, I'm going to be living in it over the next few months. I teamed it with this mad Minc Collections necklace and one of my other ever favorites, Arnhem, (boots and kimono). I'm only home for the night but it is always nice to get back and see my family and my canine babies, particularly since it's been a busy few weeks in Perth!

Love and light 
Kath


 







No comments:

Post a Comment