Wednesday 23 April 2014

If You've Got It On, You're Pulling It Off









I've never been sure how I feel about wearing crop tops, but I decided to bite the bullet and buy a cheap one from ASOS. I knew if it didn't look any good, this amazing Mahiya skirt could save the day. It is seriously so flattering, and can be worn as a floaty strapless dress or with a big brown belt like I do. Its length also means I can wear it high waisted so there's not too much tummy going on hehehe. Overall I might just be a crop top convert after all, at least until Western Australia starts to show some more signs of winter! And I always like to remember this pearl of wisdom from my dad, if you've got it on, you're pulling it off.
  
Shop the skirt (and heaps of other amazing things) here

Love and light, 
Kath

No comments:

Post a Comment