Monday 21 April 2014

The Beginning


My name is Kath, and I have started this blog basically because I love dressing up! Right back to when my brother wouldn't walk with me because I was wearing pants underneath a tie dyed nightie, I've had a bit of an obsession hehe ;) so this is just a chance for me to post things that I like to wear and things that inspire me. 

Here's a little bit about me

I am 25, 26 in July this year, it's a scary thought but also kind of exciting to be heading into the back end of my 20s.

I decided to name this blog after a line in a Frightened Rabbit song that gets in my head all the time, "two lovers covered in covers.."

I'm totally a dog person, I have a border collie called Teddy and a Westie called Gracie and my Instagram is filled with them!

I just started a website called Under Wicked Clouds with my dad, it's not been running long but I'm loving it! You can have a look at www.underwickedclouds.com


Anyway, that's all from me for now, tune in for my first post in a few days <3







No comments:

Post a Comment