Monday 28 April 2014

Round and Round the Garden











I am first to admit that I like to get around in bulk fringing and kimonos and layers of jewels, but I am also a huge fan of ripped denim, flannies and muscle tees, which is exactly what I had on today. It was the first day here that it has been kind of wintry but I will hold on to being able to wear my OneTeaspoon outlaws for as long as I possibly can because they are so comfortable! I developed a bit of a thing for flannel tops after spending a few winter seasons in Jindabyne, where it is basically the uniform. This one is Black Friday from Dangerfield a few years ago, but I am about to experiment with buying a few from Uniqlo. The tee says Imaginary Beings, from Lenni the Label and I adore it, so easy to throw on with just about anything. I am a mad big boot wearer but I can never go past leopard (my motto being, 'leopard is a neutral' haha) so these slip ons from Asos are rad and perfect to get around easily in. To top it off, my rose quartz necklace is Hunter Gatherer  (get so many compliments on it) and the other is from Arrow Divine  :)
When I think about my style, I guess I just like to get on as many of my favourite things as possible, regardless of where they come from. (Much op shopped goodness sits in wardrobe waiting to be shot!)
On a different note I'm loving the mix of green and crunchy leaves in our garden lately!
Love and light, 
Kath 


No comments:

Post a Comment