Sunday 20 July 2014

All in One



Hi lovers!
I very nearly didn't put this post up, not because this isn't the best jumpsuit ever, but because I just felt like my face wasn't cooperating! (My body rarely cooperates anyway haha!) Anyway, here it is. Many moons ago I picked myself up a satin spaghetti string jumpsuit from Sportsgirl. I don't think I wore it once. But then having followed @hello_hippie_vintage for a while on Instagram, this gorgy jumpsuit popped up and I snapped it up in a couple of minutes. It is made by Melody from My Sunday Feeling, and I have always sooo loved her one off dresses, jumpsuits and sets. her pieces are also available at Verge Girl. I'm not beyond wearing this jumpsuit without some swimmers or a bra and undies in the summer time, but it turns out that the suit I bought years ago fits perfectly underneath as lining for my MSF jumpy. I knew I bought it for a reason ;) I hope one day to be able to afford one of her amazing amazing one off dresses, but in the meantime, this is perfect for me!! Teamed with one of my fave necklaces from Arrow Divine  
I have to rush off and go blow out some candles for my 26th birthday that was on Friday, so that's enough from me!

Love and light
Kath 









No comments:

Post a Comment