Tuesday 13 May 2014

Back in Black

Oh my poor pale pins..

Hey hi,
I have been a bit absent these past couple of days, trying to figure out whether I'm doing the right things, and what standards I expect for myself, and whether I reach them. (Deep I know.) But I have stepped back for a minute and cooled my jets, and my blog and my business make me happy so here I am, frolicking in the garden once againnnn this time in a fabulous sequinned vintage number I bought in Prague a few years ago. These boots are Arnhem Clothing  and they are going to be some of my best friends this winter! (I've already walked the dogs in them a few times hehe.) Definitely worth the buy. 
Meanwhile I spent the entire of yesterday drooling over the new Spell lookbook, (see it here) I want everything, my bank account doesn't really agree! I'm still finding it hard to transition to dressing for the cooler weather so the Mandala Crochet Coat might just do the trick.. 
;) Good vibes
Kath xx






No comments:

Post a Comment