Monday 19 May 2014

Spell on Me


Hooray the sun came out for me today :) :) I found it really hard to cull photos from today, because I just love my Spell playsuit (I was floating on air all day wearing this) and I love my cutie dogs so I let a few of those slip through ;)
A couple of the photos were taken of me in our old van, one that my dad used to use to deliver his art to Perth when he was a full-time artist. As a young dude he drove around Australia a few times in a kombi and it is such a dream of mine! I've been across the Nullarbor and back in a Commodore, it's not quite as romantic but still a whole hell of a lot of fun! There is nothing quite like standing on the cliffs of the Great Australian Bight and looking out to the great expanse of ocean in front of you. I'm currently in negotiations with Dad as to whether he will let me take over the van and transform it into a dream space so I'll keep you posted on that one. On top of that, I have been having dreams about visiting my brother who is living in Malaysia, so I think that might be the universe trying to tell me something..For now I'll take my travel filled brain for a cup of tea and go and force more cuddles on my fur babies ;) 

Love and light
Kath xx 












No comments:

Post a Comment