Tuesday 6 May 2014

Don't Steal My Sunshine


I am still trying to hold onto any sunshine I can get before winter completely takes over, so I took the chance to wear this beautiful dress today. I do like winter but after a few seasons of getting around in a snow jacket at Thredbo my winter wardrobe is a bit lacking!
I'm the biggest fan of secondhand and vintage stuff but it is even better when your own Grandma handmade it in the 1940s before she was married! She is 90 years old this year, and I am so thankful that she thought of me to give it to recently. I love it dearly! I also love my dogs dearly, so I insisted they both get in on the pictures haha. Teddy is my big border collie x baby, and Gracie is the Westie who behaves like a cat and keeps me on my toes. I've been walking them 2-3 times a day lately, which I love because we live on the river and I get to spend some quiet thinking time as well as meeting everyone else who walks their dogs around here. Such a dog person. I can appreciate cats on occasion, but dogs win out for sure!!

Looking forward to getting around in boots a lot more now it's cooling down, I am a big boot fiend. In the meantime, I'm wearing a gorgeous fine silver necklace from Hunter Gatherer and a concho beauty from here
If you have your eyes on my cute little tassel bracelet jump on www.lexiandroy.com.au to grab one :D

Love and light,
Kath 








No comments:

Post a Comment