Thursday 29 May 2014

Floral and Fringe and Fri..nope it's Thursday



Afternoon lovers :)
today I'm wearing a dress that I absolutely adore, one that my mum used to wear all the time in the 1970s. We tried to find a picture of her in it to compare (no luck) but I got the chance to look through a heap of old photos of my parents and family which I always love doing. The fashion tells me I was born in the wrong decade! I like to mix it up though, I just wear whatever I feel whether it's new or old. I picked up this cool little vintage jacket from U-Turn in Surry Hills, I always make a point of stopping there when I'm in Sydney. I have a much heavier fringe jacket that I love which used to belong to my dad as well (it will probably turn up in later posts) but I don't think you can have too much fringe! I'm going to try and blog a bit more because my pasts are a little few and far between I think, so stay tuned :)

Big love,
Kath 

































































No comments:

Post a Comment